Sunday, July 5, 2009

Accessing mobile Gmail via IE?

I will be traveling to Central America this summer and last time I was there, I found (obviously) the internet connections extremely slow, and Gmail was almost prohibitively slow, taking sometimes 10 minutes to load so I could read my email. I had the idea of using the mobile Gmail interface (http://m.gmail.com) but I am unable to open this page in Internet Explorer, only Firefox. Since most computers I've been on in C.A. only have IE, I was wondering what's up, or if this problem is reproduceable for any of you out there. Thanks!
Accessing mobile Gmail via IE?
IE doesn't allow you to access Gmail properly because Microsoft and Google don't work that well together so Microsoft


doesnt allow Google to access its network fully and one question what country are you in at the moment that will help me fix your problemyou cont have to tell me if you dont want to but you can email me if you want

No comments:

Post a Comment