Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Can anyone give me pop3 gmail settings for my sonyericsson m600i mobile?

trying to find the pop3 email setting for my sonyericsson m600i mobile phone. so i can download the emil directly on my mobile without going online on gmail webpage.i have the gmail mobile software on my phone, however it works on java scripts. i want somethin that works direclty on the phone.
Can anyone give me pop3 gmail settings for my sonyericsson m600i mobile?
Sure! You can configure your m600i for Gmail or for that matter any other pop3 e-mail service. All you need is:


POP (Incoming) Server: pop.gmail.com


port:995


SMTP (Outgoing) Server: smtp.gmail.com


Port:465





User name is your complete e-mail address.
Reply:i beleive you also have to enable POP3 in your GMail settings. they will also give you the addresses there.

No comments:

Post a Comment