Tuesday, July 7, 2009

How do I import my Gmail contacts into a Windows Mobile 6 phone?

I'm looking for an easy way to import my Gmail contacts (just phone numbers is fine) into my Windows Mobile 6 phone.





The phone won't do anything directly with any of the files created from export options in Gmail. I ended up having to export all of my contacts from Gmail to a single vCard, import those into Windows Contacts, export those to separate vCards, copy the vCards to the phone, and then use File Manager on the phone to click on each vCard and tell it yes I want to add this contact.





I'm using Windows Vista Ultimate, and a Verizon Samsung SCH-i760.
How do I import my Gmail contacts into a Windows Mobile 6 phone?
Your phone should have shipped with a software CD that included Outlook. All of the sync between your computer and PDA are done through outlook. You will need to install that first and then import your contacts from gmail into it. once there they will automatically sync to your device via the sync center that is built into Vista.
Reply:There's a great mobile tool called mTools which you can use to transfers files and contacts. http://mtools.guiang.net Report Abuse

naming

No comments:

Post a Comment