Sunday, July 5, 2009

How can a sync my Gmail calender to my T-Mobile Dash calender?

How can a sync my Gmail calender to my T-Mobile Dash calender? Otherwise I have to manually input the information to my Dash every single time I enter something into my Gmail calender... Just wanted to know if there were anyways to avoid that extra step. Thanks.
How can a sync my Gmail calender to my T-Mobile Dash calender?
Salam,





If your mobile calendar supports importing iCal format you can export your Google calendar as iCal file and import to your mobile


instructions on how to export your Google calendar on this page:


http://www.google.com/support/calendar/b...





but





you don't even need your mobile calendar.


Google calendar has a great feature that sends you SMS notifications right to your mobile every time you have an event.





To register your mobile phone with Google Calendar, you need to obtain a verification code from Google calendar by following these steps:





1. Click on “Settings” at the top of any Google Calendar page.


2. Select the “Notifications” tab.


3. In the “Phone number” field enter your phone number.


4. Select your carrier from the drop-down menu.


5. Click on the “Send Verification Code” button and wait for a text message to be sent to your phone.


6. Once you receive this message, enter the code you received in your text message into the “Verification code” box and click on the “Finish setup” button.


more help at
Reply:I you have GPRS you can use "GooSync software" to sync Gmail calender with your phone.


This can be downloaded at the site


http://www.freewarepocketpc.net/ppc-down...

No comments:

Post a Comment