Saturday, July 4, 2009

Can I use Gmail Mobile with a Verizon Motorola KRZR MOTOKRZR?

I use Gmail, and wanted to use the Gmail Mobile. They say you can only use the app on phones that have Java. I looked up phones on Verizon and most of them support BREW. So I saw the KRZR on a site that said, some wireless companies have the BREW version and some have the JAVA version. So I just need some clarification for the Verizon Model. I've also seen that if you have the BREW browser that you can download a Java Emulator? So if anyone owns this phone let me know if you use Gmail too. Thanks.
Can I use Gmail Mobile with a Verizon Motorola KRZR MOTOKRZR?
You can't as I'd it would require POP authentication. You would require to download a .jar application that supports POP protocol and then you you would be able to use it. Please check my group and let me know if you require furthure help

No comments:

Post a Comment