Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Outlook, POP, GMAIL, Nokia E61 or other mobile phone?

I recently configured my Nokia E61 to have pop access with my gmail accounts. Each time I sync up my mobile, any emails


in the mobile inbox disappear and get replaced with newer mails. I want to have all my e-mail available that are on the server.





The e-mails that I disappear are the ones that I have pop'ed into outlook. I have configured gmail to keep e-mails on the server, as well my outlook and mobile phine.





Thanks
Outlook, POP, GMAIL, Nokia E61 or other mobile phone?
try to contact your service provider.
Reply:I found out that there is something wrong with gmail. Mail once poped is marked as read, and can not be repoped. Therefore I forward mail to another account and pop into my nokia e61 phone from the new account. Report Abuse


No comments:

Post a Comment